Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Duh.....how inspiring!



I have been to Florida more times than I could ever count, yet it seems like years between visits. I don't really know why that is, but each visit is always due and a visit to a "different lifestyle" is always a warming, well appointed adventure. Returning from a beachfront million dollar property back to Midtown takes a true adjustment! Luckily I found inspiration everywhere I went and want to share! The days of staying in motels with orange shag carpet and heart shaped hot tubs are long gone, but O, how I remember those days!


You know I can't pass up a camera!



I haven't seen a rainbow in years!
The view from our beach house




Cute little boats




Sitting on our private dock




We went to an amazing place called Duh. They did everything from interiors to gardens. It was truly an inspiring place. We have similar places here in Atlanta, but nothing with the beach feel this establishment offered. I probably took over 100 pictures there.



Library cabinet with reclaimed wood.


$13,500.00


One of my favorite pieces, primitive cabinet with layers of rustic green paint


$795.00








I wanted these! Vintage London steet signs.


$185.00 each





Amazing idea! This is the bottom of a soda fountain stool turned into a table.


$295.00







Love





This stuffed owl was friendly. Not very chatty though.



The curved front on this chest gives it a formal appeal mixed with the rawness of the wood.








Driftwood mirror.























Hope you enjoyed!



T.



























































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment