Friday, December 24, 2010

2010.....A look back

2010, a look back……

Wow, it has been a very crazy year and many many months since my last blog entry. July was my last entry and it feels like a lifetime since Summer. A lifetime of elapsed time, but also personal growth in six months! I didn’t forget about my blog, in fact I kept saying “I have got to do a blog entry!” --- I just never got to it.

I began a blog this year “T Time with Tyler” and I started a new social media consulting venture this year called Social∙ology, currently with four clients with a combined fan base of 2000 people. I registered thriftingwithtyler.com as an outlet to share all of my great “thrifting” and antique finds and I was invited to be a contributor to an online monthly Magazine entitled "Design Is Magazine" where I write my very own column entitled “Thrifting with Tyler”. In conjunction with my column I launched a facebook fan page entitled “Thrifting with Tyler” which I am very proud to say has roughly 500 views per month and if that is not enough I manage seven twitter accounts with over 800 followers. @crimpersatlanta, @johntylerlynch, @radiussalon, @kmhinteriors, @thriftwithtyler @eggsnestatlanta, With that I opened an Etsy.com store after being with Ebay over 12 years. Click here to check out my store.
I entered the blog scene in 2010 and met some great bloggers, including my friend Patti Davis, and Kari Fisher and Niki Popadopoulus.


Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010



Dustin, Daniel and I at CB2 Midtown opening party



Erin and I and Callanwolde Showhouse opening party
Me being me on a "Thrifting with Tyler" adventure


My "Family".

I heart Maria


Slean and I at 2010 Toy Party

Niki, Dustin & I at ADAC's 50 and Fabulous



Renovations at Waterworks



And again......

Inman Park Festival



ADAC 50 & Fabulous Party with Kari and Erin





Kayla and I at 2010 Toy Party


My Sister, Hailey and I


Pride 2010
Awww.... Patti and I
Vanessa and I at one of our many industry parties.



Paul, Jeff and I before they departed to Chicago!

Back at City Hall East!




My Grandmother and I (She was the Grand Marshall of her town's founder's day parade)





Goodbye 2010, time for 2011!!!





















































































































1 comment:

  1. Yay, you went to City Hall East, I wanted to participate in that.. grrr. I so missed out! What all did u snag?

    ReplyDelete